T-Bone Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Creek

Play as a fantasy dog, cat or dragon!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Paddie

Paddie

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:14 am

Skytalon stepped up to the ceremonial rock in the centre of nesting area. As soon as he did the three elders came out and sat around him.
"Son of the flame, you have proven yourself worthy of the honour and entitlement as warrior. From now on you'll be treated with greater respect and your people with treat you as a fully fledged member of this society. With great rewards come responsibility, are you, Skytalon, child of Swift and Lava, willing to step up to the rank of Warrior?" Boomed Orion with a gentle but commanding voice.
"I am" replied Skytalon happily.
"Are you, Skytalon, child of Swift and Lava, willing to lay down your life in protecting the brood?" said Bladewing, his eyes squinted at him
he is obviously losing his sight skytalon thought
"I am"
"Are you, Skytalon, child of Swift and Lava, able to uphold honour and justice and never bend to the will of the unworthy?" said Swift with a tear in her eye.
"I am" repeated Skytalon.
"Then you shall have the entitlement of Warrior, may your wings fly you safely and your mind bring honour to you." Said Orion bowing before him followed by Swift and Bladewing.
Soon the whole congregation of dragons were bowing before him.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Location : exploring the cordors of my mind. (man I need an interior decorator)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:16 am

Pheonix flew to the lake for a swim. "darn it Dusk and you flame breath! How can you even do that when the rest of us can't as far as I know that is. Gah!" she screemed.

"oh man Dusk did you see that it was classic what you did! I don't even think I could scorch half of the room!" Commet said laughing. "yea but a full dragon could scorch the hole room easly!" Dusk siad. "yea but did you see the look on Pheonix's face man classic bro classic!" Commet said laughing like a maniac. Dusk just stared at him... 'man I have one crazy brother.' he thought rolling his eyes.

(Dusk's expreasion ----> Rolling Eyes Commet's expreasion ----> lol! )
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonpack.forumotion.net/
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:20 am

Skytalon stepped down from the ceremonial rock, he was instantly congratulated by most of the dragons who attended.
Eclipse walked up to him, "So... warrior... congratulations! how do you feel now?"
"I've been preparing for this for ages but I'm still shocked and overjoyed."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:25 am

Dusk and Commet flew down the hall as fast as they could. "DARN IT WERE GOING TO BE LATE BECAUSE YOU INCISTED I CLEAN UP MY MESS!" dusk yelled. "sorry but agian they don't know you can breath the stuff so Skytalon would get into truble if you did not clean up the ashes dusk!" Commet said. "BUT I HAD TO BREATH THE STUFF ON YOU AGAIN SO YOU WOULD STOP LAUGHING!" dusk yelled again. "and what does that have to do with anything?" Commet asked. "BECAUSE I HAD TO CLEAN YOU UP AND STOP THE BURN! AND IF YOU STOPED LAUGHING THAT WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPEND!" Dusk yelled now fully anoyed. "ok calm down dusk we're at the elders camber now so don't yell we'll get found out!" Commet said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:30 am

Skytalon walked out of the cave after the crowds had dispersed. He saw Dusk and Comet flying at him quickly.
"Woah watch it!" Skytalon cried, as he dodged them.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:35 am

Dusk and Commet crashed into the nearby wall. "ouch!" Dusk and Commet said at once. "Darn it! Now it's over!" Dusk yelled at him. " h-hey don't blame me if you can't control you own dragon breath." Commet said. "ok 1. I was asleap 2. I caughed. and 3. HOW CAN I CONTROL THE STUPED BLUE FIRE COMMING OUT OF MY MOUTH IF I COUGH OR SNEAZE WELL I'M ASLEEP!" Dusk yelled. "okay now. Calm down bro." Commet said. 'it's called don't sleep near a fether pillow Dusk' a voice said. "haha very funny Haou." Dusk said. "Why what did it say?" Commet (who just heard about his brother's evil spirit and how he gave the spirit his nick name) asked. "oh he said. don't sleep next to a fether pillow." Dusk said imanating the spirit.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:40 am

Skytalon looked slightly disappointed, "You missed it, aww guys... Oh well, I'm a warrior now, don't worry guys I don't mind. It was pretty special though, you don't see the elders bowing before someone very often."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:44 am

"COOL!" Dusk shouted. "that's awsome!" Commet said. "well now atleat someone can teach you how NOT to breath fire well asleep." Commet said turning to see his brother's not so happy face. "THATS IT YOUR GOING DOWN!" dusk yelled playfully at his brother and pounced on him. "I didn't know you were a cat." Commet said. "dragon's pounce. and if i'm not mistaken. I AM A DRAGON!"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:48 am

"Hahaha guys, who's been giving you lot sugar?" Skytalon tried to step past the fighting duo but he couldn't, "Thats it ROARRR" He yelled before entering the fight.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:51 am

Saphira came out of the elder chamber to see the three dragons fighting. "ok you three break it up break it up!" she said pulling them apart from eachother.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:52 am

Skytalon laughed happily before he ran out of the cave and onto the flat piece of land outside.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:04 am

Saphira walked back to her room sighing. "boys" she said to herself.

Dusk and Commet gave eachother confused looks. "what just happend?" Commet asked. "don't know." Dusk replide. 'it's called: a random dragon comes out of the elders cave and suddenly stops you play fight.' Haou explained. "oh!" he said. "what did he say?" Commet asked. "You know I don't have to tell you everything Haou says." Dusk said. "Yes you do!" Commet said. 'here we go agian.' Dusk and Haou Thought rolling there eyes. "HE IS AN EVIL DRAGON BENT ON DESTROYING MAN KIND! -dragon kind- DRAGON KIND AND IF HE SAYS ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH DESTROYING MAN -dragon- KIND I HAVE TO STOP HIM!"Commet says looking at Dusk seeing him playing in the dirt. "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!" Commet yelled. "yes.." Dusk said in a board tone. "GOOD CUSE-" "are you done yet? We are still right infront of the elder's cave you know." Dusk said yawning.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 am

Skytalon sat at the edge of the cliff and concentrated. He felt the burning sensation inside of him and he released a firball into the sky.
"I can control it now!" he smiled at himself and he looked at the forest below.
He then realised that his feathers fell off his horn during the play fight. He returned to get them.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 am

Commet returned to giving Dusk his lecture. "hey so want to go find some rock or gems or something?" Dusk whispered to Haou. 'sure why not. I have nothing elts to do and Ruge still has not returned my call.' Haou said. "ok!" Dusk cheared. Then he saw Skytalon comming to get something. "it's about time he came to get his fether." Dusk whispered. "hey Commet." Commet still continued. "HEY COMMET!" Dusk yelled breathing fire on his but. "ouch what!?" Commet shreaked.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:27 am

"I'll just grab these and get out of your way... wow i just remembered I have responsibility now... Guys knock it off!" He smiled as he placed the feathers back on his horn and rearranging them into the proper position.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:40 am

"aww....but I like blowing blue fire on him..." Dusk winded. "would you like some chease with your wine?" Commet asked. "OUCH! OK DUSK SERIUSLY STOP THAT IT HURTS!" Commet yelled. "Haou made me do It!" Dusk yelled pointing to the exued spirit. "what? OH no you don't. Don't you dare drag me into this!" Haou said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:43 am

"Boys out of the cave, continue what your doing outside, c'mon little boys" He giggled, "I can get used to this."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:44 am

"fine fine." Dusk said. "Commet needs to get the ashes off of his but anyways" Dusk continued.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:46 am

When Skytalon got the boys out of the cave he returned to spitting fireballs off the cliff into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:51 am

"That looks cool!" Dusk said. "I want to try!"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:53 am

"Go ahead lets see your ice-flame" Skytalon said spitting another fireball into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:57 am

"it's not ice flame it blue flame there's a diferantce." Dusk said then shot a fireball into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:59 am

"Looks like Ice flame to me..." He spat another fireball into the blueflame ball.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:05 am

"Blue fire is a very rare tipe of flame." Dusk said. "for instance the hottest star in the universe is blue in color." he said. "it is very hot to tutch." he said. "but if controled correctly it isn't hot at all!" Dusk said sounding like he was an elder himself at the moment. "man now I sound like one of the elders!" he said spitting another ball of blue flame.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:10 am

"Then child of the flame you shall remain... speaking elder is fun. I can see why they do it." Skytalon inhaled and then breathed out a huge stream of flame. "Ahh that burns my throat."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next