T-Bone Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Creek

Play as a fantasy dog, cat or dragon!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Paddie

Paddie

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:40 pm

Eclipse looked at Dusk, "get me to...The door..." Eclipse passed out soon after. Skytalon looked at Dusk. "you show me where to go i'll carry him."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Location : exploring the cordors of my mind. (man I need an interior decorator)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:46 pm

"ok" dusk said walking off.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonpack.forumotion.net/
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:55 pm

Dusk landed on a flat piece of land in the forest. "Drop him here" he said.
"Wheres this door?" asked Skytalon.
"Right infront of you" Dusk said.
"I don't see it..."
Suddenly, out of nowhere, a bolt of blue lightning hit Eclipse and instantly the black mist surrounded him, covering his body completely. He got struck three times by the lightning and soon a black dragon laid on the floor, still unconsious.
"Well wherever this door is it worked." Skytalon said. He thanked Dusk and took the sleeping Eclipse back to the nesting grounds.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:00 am

After seeing the blue lightning Dusk says. "cool!" "but are we going to get intruble?" he asked as they headed back. "cuse that anoying voice in my head won't shut up if we do." he said landing.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 am

"I hope not, I don't think anyone noticed us." Skytalon dropped Eclise in the middle of the flat land in the nesting site. "Is it true your really wolves or was I hallucinating back there?"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:17 am

"no you were not halucanating" Dusk said franticly looking around. "and I am a demon/wolf my nick or title name is Haou." he said kinda quietly.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:23 am

"Ok... At least Eclipse looks healthy again."
Skytalon looked at Dusk.
"I guess we have a job to do" he said.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:27 am

"yea I guess but if I start talking to myself it's because of an evil voice in my head teasing me by saying i'm a slave by letting them put me through punishment." dusk said heading to the storage room and bumping into a elder......
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:30 am

"Ok"
Skytalon started sifting through the meat again.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:37 am

dusk continued to carrie the food to the storage. "man this is tiering." dusk said. 'so I see the slave is back at work.' the voice said. "yea I have to go trough the punishment or....." he said gulping. 'or what?' it said turning into a spirit behind Dusk. "I-I don't know. but I don't want to find out!" he said turning around to carrie some more food and seeing a the spirit. his eyes widened droping the food. "SKYTALON! THE VOICE IS NOT JUST A VOICE ANYMORE!" he yelled. "oh please don't yell it hurts my ears." it said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:40 am

Skytalon rushed to Dusk, "Woah...who's that?"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:44 am

"the dragon thing that is torturing me by saying i'm a slave." dusk said. the dragons eyes narrowed. "what makes you think I"m a dragon thing?" he said still glaring. "um...you turn from a voice in my head to a living breathing dragon!" he said. "I am a spirit you sorry excuse for a demon!" he said growling.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:46 am

"You...you're a demon? it would explain you holding the element of shadow. This has been such a strange day."
Skytalon inspected the spirit, "So you are the one his visions were about...your like the one from the legends...only smaller"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:49 am

suddenly an evil laughter fills they air. "I AM THE ONE FROM THE LEGEND YOU FOOL!" it laughed. "in fact you have already met my reancarnation" he said with a menacing smile befor vanashing.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:52 am

Skytalon didn't know what to say... he wasn't sure what to believe anymore. He had complete faith and trust in Dusk but he was unsettled that he was the reincarnation of the most evil and powerful dragon to of existed...
"I need to sleep, this is too much for me." Skytalon walked out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:59 am

"m-me t-too" dusk said and walked out of the room to his chamber.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:03 am

Skytalon fell asleep as Eclipse came to.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:10 am

Dusk looked at eclipse with one eye open. "I hope Skytalon does not tell the Elders about this." he wispered. "hey eclipse." he said and fell back asleep.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:16 am

Eclipse looked at his talons and was relieved to see them back to normal. "That was wierd..." He then sat over the cliff.
We're probably stuck again...I think I used the energy to return me to normal.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep lolz sorry i'm board and I can't think of what to put for the next day. sorry again.....
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:27 am

Next day.........

Skytalon was woken up by Saphira
"Skytalon get up!"
"What?" he mumbled sleepily.
"You've proven yourself a warrior. You need to get ready for the ceremony!"
"Really? they noticed?"
"We all saw you breathe flame on the night dragons."
"Ok I'm up... am I ready?"
"Sure you are the elders will be out in an hour or so"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:34 am

saphira walked off. "get ready." she said.

Dusk was curled up by his brother and snoring? (ok why is he snoring? shadow: because he is peaceful. me: I DID NOT SAY IN HIS BIO THAT HE SNORES! CUT CUT!. hehe sorry)

Dusk was culed up beside his brother (NOT SNORING!) he was talking in his sleep to what seemed to be the dragon from last night. Then out of no were he caughed and which caused him to breath blue fire and scortching half of the room.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:38 am

Skytslon prepared for the ceremony by diving into the water in the forest below. After that he made sure his feathers were on his left horn and he ripped off any loose scales.

Eclipse got up (again) and took a small chunk of meat from the fresh food store.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 am

"ouch! Dusk!" Pheonix yelled. "becarful were you breath that stuff please!" she said trying to get the ashes off of her but. "hehe oops. he said. I better clean this up befor the elders come in I don't think they would like to see a half scorched room when they come to get Skytalon." he laughed. "espeacally since they don't know I can breath flame!" he said doing his victory stance. "huzza!" he said using the darkness to clean up the ashes and scorch marks. Commet just laughed at his little brother.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:00 am

Skytalon stayed in the open area excited about what is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)
Page 8 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next