T-Bone Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Creek

Play as a fantasy dog, cat or dragon!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Paddie

Paddie

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:16 am

NEXT DAY................

Eclipse woke up before anyone else. He felt perfectly fine again and he was happy about that. He sat outside and looked over the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Location : exploring the cordors of my mind. (man I need an interior decorator)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:24 am

Dusk woke up and streached his wings. "morning" he yawned.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonpack.forumotion.net/
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:28 am

"Good morning" Eclipse replied, "Thanks for whatever you did yesterday I don't remember anything after talking to Haou."
Eclipse looked down the cliff into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:46 am

"yea you were possest." Dusk said yawning. "you got into a fight with Haou though....." Dusk said. "It wasn't that big though so no worries." Haou said suddenly apearing out of nowere.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:49 am

"I took on Haou, go me! was I any good?"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:58 am

"you bit him in the neck." Dusk said pointing to the teeth marks. "then he pinned you."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:04 am

"Oh I'm sorry Haou, but you know it wasn't me doing it...well it was but I had lost control of what I was doing. Or at least I think I did."
Eclipse stared into the sky.

Skytalon woke up and saw Eclipse was awake. "How are you today?" he asked.
"Oh I'm fine, a little tired but all's good." was the reply.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:17 am

"So.......are we off punishment?" Dusk asked. " I wan't to practes breathing fire!" Dusk said.. "and Haou said he wanted to teach me some stuff but I'm not sure what....." he trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:25 am

"I guess we still are I'll go check..." Skytalon walks into the Elders cave. A few minutes he walked baxk out. "We are but they want to see Eclipse"
"Oh ok..." Eclipse goes to the elders den.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:32 am

"ooooo" Dusk said. "wonder what it's about!" Dusk said buncing back and forth. "would you stop that your emerasing the demon race!" Haou yelled. "what's wrong? never had a childhood?" Dusk teased. "no it's not that but.....I HAVE TO GO!" Haou yelled blushing. Dusk just stood there laughing his head off.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Eclipse entered the room, "You wanted me?" he asked nervously.
"Yes...how are you by the way child?" asked Swift.
"I'm fine" was the reply.
"Child, are you a being from another realm?" she continued...
"Umm yes I am"
Orion was in the corner of the room with his eyes closed. He was sitting in a medative way and chanting under his breath.
"I can see you...you are from the realm of wolves and men. but how did you get our physical body to switch realms? After years of meditation I can only move between realms using a spirit version of me."
"We came through a door set up by a demon called the transporter."
"I see...and that door used substantial amounts of shadow energy to change your appearance. Unfortunately for you, have become a child of shadow which means from now on demons will try and take over you like the last one did."
"I saw that demon in my dreams..."
"Indeed, child you need to learn how to protect yourself from demons as I can still see your spirit is still emitting large amounts of shadow energy...much higher than the others...apart from Dusk. So child of shadow, would you like to become my apprentice and learn how to control anything that tries to take you over?"
"Umm ok I will."
"Excellent, meet me here at sunrise tomorrow..."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:24 pm

Dusk walked around impatiently out on a belony. "were is he! I thought Haou was going to teach me something!" He yelled in frustration. "There you are child." Haou said. "your signature should not be this hard to locate." He said. "well you see....I do come from another relm." Dusk replide. "yes I know." Haou said. "know for your lesson." He said. "are you ready?" Haou stated. "yes of course I am!" Dusk said a little impatient. "be calm dusk." Haou stated. "Now for your lesson......" he trailed off. "but first have you drank any water today?" "yes why?' "because this move could hurt at first try..." "oh! ok."

(the 'lesson' is the first fear move that cynder uses in Dawn of the Dragon.)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Eclipse walked out of the cave wondering what Orion was going to put him through. He walked outside and secided to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:42 pm

after the first try.... "aww....I can't do it!" he said. (only a little squeek came out.) "don't worry yung one just keep trying. but you have to really roar like this." Haou said then a loud shreek filled the place. "ouch that hurt's the ears." He said. "what if the elders catch you doing this?" Dusk said. "they would probably try to ether punish me, seal me or try to get you a mentor." Haou giggled picturing funny images of the elder running around. "that would be funny!" Haou laughed. "anyways try it." He said. "um...ok" Dusk said. This time a bit of a screetch came out. "good good." Haou said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:46 pm

Skytalon returned from the hunting party with a large elk trapped inside his large talons. He dropped it into the meat store and flew back off to pick up the next kill.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:33 pm

Dusk tried again and this time a sreech filled the place. "wow that was great!" Haou said clearly impressed. "well the elders didn't stop us so that's a good thing now meet me here again tomorrow I want to teach you the next level." He said and walked off. "wow ok!" dusk said walking over to the storage room to finish his punishment.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Eclipse woke up in the midlle of the night. A fire was lit in the middle of the courtyard and Dusk was sitting around it.
"Hey Dusk what have you been doing today?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:22 pm

"training with Haou." Dusk said. "why?"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:34 pm

"No reason, looks like we're both training...my teacher is Orion. I don't really know what he's going to teach me though. He says i'm still vulnerable to demons and he's going to help me control them i think."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:36 pm

"well that's good if he's training you so they don't have power over you." Dusk said. "Haou's teaching me some new moves.....but I don't know what the rest are." Dusk said. "I just hope there not evil or dangerus or anything like that."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:42 pm

"I'm sure that the things he'll teach you will be great and powerful but you'll have control over when they're used. So it'll all be good."

Eclipse looked out over the cliff and tried to snort flame, a little puff of black smoke came out of his nose. "Nope still not ready."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:01 am

"try thinking of something really hot! like this" He said. "I will think of chillypepers" Dusk told him then breathed out orange flame. "see"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:11 am

"Hmmm something hot..." Eclipse thought hard on being inside a volcano and sure enough a hot burning sensation was felt inside of him. Eclipse breathed out emitting an orange flame that soon turned to darkflame as he finished.
"Wahoo" he said gleefully.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:15 am

"ya see?' Dusk said. "nothin to it just like flying."he said. "now what Haou plans on teaching me would be a lot harder like what I learned today it started out like nothing!" he said. "i kinda got fustrated but I'm a kid right and kids are impassiont." Dusk laughed.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:21 am

"Yeah, Orion is into meditation and that type of thing... I'm not sure if i'll enter into the spirit of things."
Eclipse snorted another ball of darkflame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)
Page 13 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next