T-Bone Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Creek

Play as a fantasy dog, cat or dragon!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Realm of Shadow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Paddie

Paddie

Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:32 am

"You're right...oh well. He still has to get us... bird...he's mine!" Eclipse jumped at another demon bird which flew through the window. He quickly crushed its head in his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Location : exploring the cordors of my mind. (man I need an interior decorator)

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:36 am

"like that will ever happen!" Dusk laughed jumping and killing a bird flying through the window.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonpack.forumotion.net/
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:46 am

"How many of his demons are there? and how many guards do we have left?" Asked Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 am

"there are ten gaurds left. however some of them are loyal to Razor." haou said. "and a barrier and me." he stated. "but what if they get passed them than what?" Dusk asked. "1. we hope for the best. 2. we switch to plan B right leona." haou said to a nurse/archer and she nodded.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:59 am

"Aahh so thats your name.... "Whats plan b?"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:05 am

Haou looked at leona as she pressed a switch in the book case nere by and a underground tunnle opend. "a underground chamber." she said. "it's a passage way to a land just outside of the this world." She continued then looked at Haou for him to continue. "it is called the three moon desert. It not actually a dessert exept for the sand. It is more like a savvana. Razor and his men have truble going throught there so it will be good for shelter untill we can make a comeback." He said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:10 am

"Ahhh I see..." Eclipse looked out of the window, "Ummm bad news, we have around 10 guards left and about 50 soldiers are attacking them. However my shadowwords are working pretty well. The guards are slicing through them...oh wait we have 9 left one just got killed. He, or is it a she?, died for a noble cause..."
Eclipse continued to look out, "the archers on the towers seem to be doing their job...however there is nothing left of the village."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:15 am

"The village does not matter. Razor will rebild it anyways knowing him" Haou said looking out the window. "my gaurds however I am not amused at how they are being swormed. How can razor make sutch a strong and LARGE army?" Haou said with a snort
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 am

"You were talking about different kingdoms...maybe he's amassed an army from all the others..."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:23 am

"That is possible." Haou said. "but how would they beleve that I would betray him? Since I was the most loyal of The kings/queens"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:28 am

"No idea...maybe he has some physical control over them like a stone or something. Or maybe they have been bribed with power...I don't really know how demon kings work. I'm only thinking about Rising suns old pack leader who was corrupt..."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:34 am

"haha They probably were!" Haou laughed. "or the fact of freadom for ones that are under his wing by force. I almost feel sorry for the poor things." He laughed befor getting a dictonary to the head.(hard cover) "ouch.." Haou said dazed looking around to see the gulty party who happend to be Leona.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:38 am

Ecliplse laughed a bit, "Poor Haou, he seems to be at the bad end of the slapstick comedy!" he stopped laughing when Haou glared at him. "Umm sorry,"
"Should I cast something else on the guards?"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:47 am

"No I will." Haou said. "in the mean time get your stuff ready we will be gone by tomorrow moring as soon as the sun hits the sky." Haou said in a tone that symolized it was an order.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:56 am

"I'll gather the others including brutis...wait he's still injured badly...I'll see If I can help him." Eclipse ran off to where Reika, Kia and brutis are.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:00 am

"I will go get some food to carrie." Dusk said and rann off. He came back several minutes latter with a huge bag full of food. (Dusk's expression ------> ^_^) (Haou's expression -----> O_O)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:09 am

Eclipse entered the room. He looked at Brutis and saw he wasn't going to make it.
"Reika Kia we need to get into Haou's room quickly we're moving as soon a the sun rises to another plane of existence or something. I'll deal with Brutis"
They stayed and watched as Eclipse muttered a shadoword and Brutis glowed with light. Eclipse gasped with exhaustion, "This...hurts...aaahhh"
Eclipse stood completely exhausted...his head spinning when Brutis spluttered into a regular breathing pattern, "He'll live now lets go to Haou's chamber"
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:17 am

Kia nodded and thanked Eclipse for helping Brutis. Reika nodded and licked her niece and newphew and thanked Eclipse for helping Kia's mate. Brutis twitched slightly. (Example of if i dont know if hes awake or not xD)
Back to top Go down
http://tbonecreek.heavenforum.com
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:21 am

"C'mon lets go..." Eclipse flicked Brutis onto his back. "AHhh he's heavy." Eclipse walked out of the room with Brutis and the rest followed.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:24 am

Reika was holding Kail, the heaviest pup she had ever had to carry. "Kia do you spoil Kail?" Reika asked through thick fur. Kia shook her head, only to have Page protest with a wail. "I dont spoil him, Page is about the same size as him too." Kia replied.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:35 am

Eclipse took Brutis to Haous chamber and he laid him on the floor. "He's alive but he's not very healthy..." said Eclipse "I've done all I could do to help him"
Eclipse sat down and rested.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:45 am

Kia set down Page and Reika set down Kail and the two pups began playing. Reika sat down and began to groom her fur. Kia sat down next to Brutis and began to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:46 am

"ok I will get someone to carry the injured." Haou stated. "let's go." He said as an invisable leash stoped him. He looked at leona. "we will wait for everyone!" She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:54 am

Eclipse sat and waited for someone to decide what the next move was.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:56 am

Reika stood up. "When are we leaving?" She asked Haou, grabbing Kail by the scruff and flinging him onto her back. "Stay there darling Kail." She told the pup. Kail snorted. "Shut up your not my mother!" He growled. Reika looked back at the pup, her eyes full of flashing anger. "What did you say?" She growled, obviously scaring the pup. "Ill listen I promise!" Kail whined, licking Reika behind the ears. Reika smiled. "Good boy." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realm of Shadow
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T-Bone Creek :: Twilight :: Shadow Plains-
Jump to: