T-Bone Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Creek

Play as a fantasy dog, cat or dragon!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Realm of Shadow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Reika
Admin
Reika

Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:10 am

Brutis nodded slowly. "I see..." He said.
Back to top Go down
http://tbonecreek.heavenforum.com
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:14 am

"Although these words are more focused on protecting than harming. For example i can cast shields and make myself or someone else stronger and faster but I only have a few words that directly harm demons and they are mentally draining." said Eclipse, "Demonic words...however seem to be the opposite but I'm sure you know more about it than I do."
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:16 am

Brutis tipped his head. "Actually no. I have heard that only special dogs, wolves or dragons and cats can use those words. Though I bear the mark of a true trouble maker," Brutis said, his eyes full of humor. "I myself cannot try them." He said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:20 am

"Oh ok...If you don't mind me I'm going to meditate. Someone special taught me how to do this and hopefully it should make me recover quicker..."
Eclipse sat in his meditation position and he closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:22 am

Brutis nodded and checked his pup's fur for the mark he had been cursed with.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:33 am

~~Eclipses vision~~

A mysterious voice comes out of nowhere in a black mist.
"Fear not wolf... we have come to give you answers..."
"Who are you? show yourselves!" shouted Eclipse into the darkness.
"We are the ones who blessed you with the ability to speak our tongue. We are the ones who gave you light in a land of darkness. We cannot show ourselves as we are bound not to set foot in the land of shadow."
"Then what have you come to say?" asked Eclipse.
"We chose you to wield unbelievable power as you were not destined to be a being of the shadow. However the door changed you and made you vulnerable. We told our ambassador Orion to teach you for it was us that gave him the gift aswell."
"Whats the point to this?"
"You asked earlier did you not?" replied the mysterious voice.
"Then who are you?" repeated Eclipse.
"We are opposite to demons...we are beings of light, mortals have given us the names of angels... continue to practise the words...get stronger and learn to use them to the situation for dark times are coming your way"

Eclipse emerged from his medatative state and he sat and thought about his vision.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:35 am

Brutis yawned and fell asleep, tired of watching Eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:38 am

Eclipse copied Brutis and he fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Location : exploring the cordors of my mind. (man I need an interior decorator)

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:54 am

Haou calmed down Dusk and the fell asleep. Dusk got up and looked around. "man! Now I know what it's like to have a heart attack!" He said falling down. "ouch.....maybe not as stable as I thought." He said dazed then he saw some sort of light. "grrrrrrr....." He growled at it. "not a fan of the light are we yung wolf demon." The voice said. " who or what are you!" Dusk shouted. "do not fear me. I am the opposet of a shadow being." it said. "so that explains the blinding stuff called light around you." Dusk said in an annoyed tone. "don't let instinced control you." it said and laid down. "what do you want?" Dusk ordered. "nothing that conserns you." it said.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonpack.forumotion.net/
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:49 am

Eclipse woke up feeling very relaxed, he got up and shook the stiffness out of his legs.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:50 am

Dusk walked up to Eclipse. "is he one of your friends?" Dusk asked anoyed. The being sighed. "I told you not to let instinct take over." it said with a sigh
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:58 am

Eclipse shielded his eyes slightly from the being, "He's not a friend...just someone from a type of beings that gave me the ability to speak their language... i.e the shadowords. well atleast I think he is...yeah i'm pretty sure he's an angel."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:07 am

Dusk just growled at it. "well then can you do something with him? because I really don't want him around me." Dusk growled at it. The angle sighed. "well at least i'm not half of both." it said. "whatever!" Dusk said and walked off then turned around. "wait what?"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:10 am

"Wait...what?"said Eclipse confused, "How can that work?" Eclipse thought for a second.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:14 am

"well why don't you ask one? He is right in front of you anyways." it said rolling it's eyes. "what?" Dusk asked confused. "ok never mind. Ask Orion." the angle said. "he knows."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 7:27 am

"Why can't you tell us...you're here with us now...to ask Orion would take immense amount of effort and energy." asked Eclipse quizzingly.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:21 am

"well I gues.... but it's kind of....completated." he said shivering under there gazes. "well sometimes demons will fall in love with an angle. They happen to be the rare ones that have light dwelling inside them. Most of the time they make humans but other times-very rarly-they make fallens. Angleic demons with ements power." he said. Dusk looked whied eyed in shock. "that would explain a lot..." Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:48 am

"Congratulations Dusk you're an angelic demon with immense power... Maybe thats why Razor wants you..." Eclipse trailed off back into thought.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:53 am

"yea maybe......like I said...that explains alot!" Dusk said spacing out.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 3:56 am

"Is there anything else you want to say?" Asked Eclipse to the being of light. Eclipse yawned while waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:02 am

"not really exept that yes that is the main resone why Razor wants Dusk. He want's you for the same resone every other demon wants you Eclipse....exept you also have great power and you can use shadow words. So there is a good resone why he wants both of you Eclipse and Dusk." the angle stated.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:11 am

"Well there we go...we got there in the end." Eclipse looks out the window, "O dear there are only two guards left and they are fighting side by side on the bridge which leads to the main castle gatehouse... Haou are we leaving soon? even though the fight would be great fun but I don't want to be dragged half dead to Razor and then possessed."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:23 am

"well actually that would be funny!" Dusk said laughing at the image. "but I would end up being evil and yea....NO!" Dusk yelled as Haou laughed at him. "well yes we are leaving now that is uless you DO want to be a slave to razor for the rest of eternaty." Haou said getting evil eyes from the two shadow biengs. "not funny Haou." Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:37 am

"Lets go then..." Eclipse glaring at the two beings. He then muttered, "Me being a slave wouldn't be funny..." as he stood up and looked for some sort of portal.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:44 am

"there is a passage down here. It leads to the three moon desert and there is a portal out of the twilight there." Haou said to Eclipse who was still looking for the portal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realm of Shadow
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T-Bone Creek :: Twilight :: Shadow Plains-
Jump to: