T-Bone Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Creek

Play as a fantasy dog, cat or dragon!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Realm of Shadow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Paddie

Paddie

Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:02 am

"Ok thats fine then..." Eclipse said, his silver streaks on his body illuminated brightly giving him a strange aura of light in a realm of darkness.
"i wish these body-lines would calm down a bit, i feel like I'm advertising us to everyone. Although it does act quite well as a torch of sorts."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Location : exploring the cordors of my mind. (man I need an interior decorator)

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:05 am

"hehe well most twilight creatures have glowing body markings." Dusk said. "Dusk don't go there she does not exist. However the jail does and so do twlilight imps." Haou said. "aww.." Dusk said dissapointed. Haou's expression Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonpack.forumotion.net/
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:13 am

" I know creatures of twilight have them, but mine are so bright. Its dazzling..."
Eclipse watched a shadow dragon pass overhead and his gaze wandered over to a collection of objects which resembled some sort of community. "wow this place is vast..."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:23 am

"It's a village." Haou stated. "But I don't know if we should go there. Even though the people here are civilized there not very kind." he said. "Why would they be? They live in darkness all there lives! It makes people....EVIL!" Dusk shouted.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:29 am

"Wow a whole settlement of shadowbeings...tell me haou... are all demons dark and evil like, where they all want a host? or are their many good souls lost here?" asked Eclipse in a very NaĆ­ve way.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:32 am

Haou stopped imeadietly. "and why do you want to know that child?" Haou asked very sternly. He abviously didn't want to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:38 am

"well I have this idea that all demons are evil bad things but demons like you and Dusk, partly have made me doubt it..." Eclipse looked at Haou who seemed to be furious at what he said. "Oh I only meant Dusk.." he quickly added but quietly, "but you did save me..."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:44 am

"not all demons are evil Eclipse!" Haou said. "BUT!" he quickly added. "Razor the Dark Overloard's reincanation usually gets ahold of them and somehow drains any light out of them! Same thing the overloard did. Only very few have managed to keep a small (very small) Flame of light burnning inside them." he continued.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:48 am

"Oh..." muttered Eclipse
What a sad existance he thought.
Eclipses bright blue eyes returned to scanning the area.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:53 am

"now Haou why can't we go to the village? I'm hungry!" dusk asked. "Because there are scouts. like that dragon we just saw. There are creatures here that work for Razor willingly. However Some are forst into it."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:55 am

"So Razor is the ruler of this area or the whole realm?" Eclipse looked concerned.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:01 am

"The hole relm." Haou replide. "there are rulers that are *second in comand* which are the Supream Kings and Queens. They only rule a section: North, South, East, West. Right now we are in the East kingdom."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:06 am

"Wow thats alot of land to rule over... he must be fierce to be able to control so many beings..." Eclipse pictured Razor in dragon form and tried to put together what he would look like in this realm.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:10 am

"He looks like that." Haou said pointing to a Black nightmare dragon flying over the village. "Looks like someone is in truble." Haou said. "anyways I know a village that IS safe to stay in."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:14 am

"lets go there then, This area is becoming more active. I'm guessing someone might of decided to search the area on a reported sighting..."
Eclipse looked at haou waiting for direction...
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:16 am

"ok then." Haou said walking. "but stay close to me! Both of you!"

after some walking. "here we are! The north kingdom!" Haou anounced. In front of them was a big village that looked very popular with black dragons and other demons inside and flying around.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:19 am

"Wow its immense!"
Eclipse looked around excitedly at the village. He then rwalised he was going into a village of demons...even though Haou said they're ok he still felt uneasy.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:28 am

they walked through the village then saw some solders that were patroling the village. "stay close!" Haou said sternly. "hello sir!" one of the solders said saluting him. Haou just walked passt the gaurd coldly Eclipse and Dusk in toe.

After a walk though the village they reached a castle. "welcome to my castle" He said. "again since this is my kingdom and I already have some refuges of the Overloard here you are free to stay. The gaurds wont do anything out of line and I have a old friend that says he can get a portal up and working by tomorrow or the next day."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:34 am

"Ok thanks Haou." said Eclipse, he wandered off with Dusk to explore the castle.

Eclipse came upon a window and looked out in amazement as he saw the village below.
"Just look at them. Its amazing, this demon realm is really pretty in an unusual way."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:46 am

"yea it is. but i don't think I would like to live in darkness my hole life." Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:54 am

Eclipse got down from the window and he was confronted by the guard. He didn't seem alright.
"Who are you?" Eclipse asked.
"C-castle guard" he replied. His dark red eyes shifted from side to side to check that everything is ok.
He then uttered something quietly, "You are possesions for Lord Razor...I-I will take you to him personally. He then walked towards Eclipse however Eclipse knew what to do.
Eclipse muttered the shadowword slowly making sure he pronounced it perfectly.
Eclipses eyes sparked light blue and his silvery stripes flashed.
The demon stopped in his path, frozen in motion his eyes were locked at Eclipse forced to stay looking aggressive but inside fear had set in but he couldn't do anything.

Haou pricked his ears as he felt the power emitted from the shadow word. He walked towards it.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:58 am

"TAGAR!" haou growled. "y-yes s-sir." the gaurd siad. "YOU ARE NOT ATHURIZED TO TAKE THIS BOY! he is my guest. AND IF YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING AGENST IT!" haou stopped at what he was about to say knowing full well that Tagar new what he ment.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:03 am

"He said we were possesions of Lord Razor if that makes any difference." said Eclipse slyly. He was also pleased of the effect the shadowword had on the demon.
He returned to looking out of the castle window.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:08 am

"So Razor is claming you as his own know?" Haou asked. "haha over my died body! Razor sure is a funny one to think he can claim a living creature as if it was an object." Haou whispered. "I can't be caut saying things like this just to let you know."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:12 am

"Oh... ok. It stays with us. At least I have what it takes to defend myself at least..." Eclipse stayed staring out of the window but then he had to jump down back into the corridor as he felt dizzy. "This must be the drain on the willpower as Orion said..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realm of Shadow
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T-Bone Creek :: Twilight :: Shadow Plains-
Jump to: