T-Bone Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Creek

Play as a fantasy dog, cat or dragon!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Location : exploring the cordors of my mind. (man I need an interior decorator)

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:12 am

"You need to control the fire's tempreture like this."Dusk said breathing red flame this time. "see it's still hot but not so hot that it would make the fire blue." He said.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonpack.forumotion.net/
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:15 am

"Blue flame would be fun..." Skytalon fired another fireball into the air.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:17 am

"yea but it's really hot!" Dusk said. "you have to be carful with that stuff unless you can control yourself."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:23 am

" I don't think I can make blue flame anyways. My orange dlame is good enough, I could still fry an enemy at 50 yards." He laughed and took off for a flight. As he dived Swift appeared behind him.
"My child, you are still punished. Return to the nest."
"Sigh Ok I didn't realise I still was."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:24 am

"aww...." Dusk said. "does that mean me too?"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:27 am

"Yes child of shadow, you may not leave." Swift said before curling up in the middle of the flat land.
"Back to flame tossing..." Skytalon sat and fired another flameball in the air.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:30 am

"aww..." Dusk says and spitts out four fire balls all diferent colors (blue then red then orange then black [shadow flame]) "hehe it's fire works!" Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:34 am

Skytalon fired another stream of orange flame into the sky. A bird flew into it and burst into flames. Skytalon quickly took off and grabbed it and returned to the den.
"You see ita nice and crispy." He plucked off a few of the feathers that weren't singed. These will be good for the family marks."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:36 am

"cool!" Dusk said. "hehe poor bird should have watched were it was going."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:39 am

"Don't worry you'll have one on your head soon. I get the feeling the elders are preparing a ceremony for it. I'm excited." He fired another ball of flame into the air.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:46 am

"cool!" he said. "thank goodness I have horns as a wolf aswell." he whispered to Skytalon. "but the fethers are awsome!"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:50 am

"Thats nice...wear your feathers with pride, it represents your family in the dragon realm."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:58 am

"I will!" Dusk said and walked off for it was getting late
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:02 am

Skytalon decided he'd fired enough fire into the sky and he curled up by his mother.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:07 am

Dusk yawned. "good night Haou" he said. "one minute kid! I'll be right there to tuck you in. That is IF YOU DIDN'T MOVE TO DARN FAST!!!" Haou said rasing past Swift and Skytalon. "aww... Haou your no fun!" Dusk shouted.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:12 am

Skytalon fell asleep.

Eclipse felt strange after having his dragon body returned to him. He felt like he had a dark aura surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:18 am

dusk returned to the room Haou fallowing him. "Hey there Eclipse why are you worried?" he asked. "the boy seams to be worried that he has a dark aura." Haou replide. "what?" dusk asked confused. "never mind." haou said pulling dusk to his bed.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 7:24 am

Eclipse looked up to see Dusk wander off with Haou.
"I just don't feel right...lets think about this in a different way. I'm a container of energy...the door gave me enough energy which the stone took away...the door gave me too much energy and I'm overflowing with the shadow energy...does that mean I'll return to normal or have I become some sort of shadowbeing?"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Haou suddenly apears out of nowere. "you wish." he said. "I doupt it you have to have some sort of negetive side inorder fo that to happen. oh and I came from over there" He points to the now sleeping dusk.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:07 pm

"Well I don't feel like me...I might not be a demon...but i definately don't feel like i used to."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:14 pm

"explain?" Haou said. "man I told her not to do any of that and does she listen? no!" he mumbled to himself. "depending on what it is I can revers the side affects and absorb the negativity but you will still stay a dragon." He said. "and I can tell if you will turn into a shadowbeing." he told eclipse.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:21 pm

"Well, I feel...great and powerful...I feel more irritable and I have bloodlust...I want to get into a fight and I want to see death and pain...I also feel larger than I used to..."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:35 pm

Haou laughed. "ok so that is a bit of a problem.....um... try to control it until I can find a way to fix it." he said. "I will have to make contact with ruge the female dragon that through the stone there I will tell her to fix it. and she will she knows not to make me mad."he told eclipse. "but if you can't try to take it out on a wavern. I can't have the elders know about this......on second thought." he traild off. "HEY DUSK FIND SKYTALON AND TELL THE ELDERS WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" he yelled. "but don't say it's from me ok."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:41 pm

"I know its a problem! Why do you think I'm sitting here trying to keep myself calm?!" Eclipse stopped and thought about what he said.

Skytalon was still asleep in the centre of the field/courtyard.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:46 pm

"DOWN BOY BEFOR I HAVE TO CONTAIN YOU" Haou roared his eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)
Page 10 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next