T-Bone Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Creek

Play as a fantasy dog, cat or dragon!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Reika
Admin
Reika

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:12 am

Ember, a pink dragon with a golden necklace with a golden heart in the middle walked through the forest. "Its nice here..." She told herself with a smile. She spread her wings and began to run to lift herself off the ground. She then began to fly through the air, seeming to look around with an arial view.
Back to top Go down
http://tbonecreek.heavenforum.com
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Skytalon looked down from the top of the cliff where the dragons nested. He was a black dragon but his personality didn't match the colour. He also had a few golden feathers dangling from his left horn in a fasionable way. He searched the skies below him and he saw Ember fluttering around. He decided to see how close he could get to her without her noticing.

He stretched out his wings and dive bombed to the height she was and then he flew as silently as he could.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Location : exploring the cordors of my mind. (man I need an interior decorator)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Saphira layed down on a cliff spreading her wings but not flying. Saphira is a black dragon with yellow spikes and a green necklace with blue gems one it. her eyes are a bright blue/purple color.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonpack.forumotion.net/
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:16 pm

Ember kept flying around, enjoying the view of the woodlands and of the large mountain.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:25 pm

Skytalon flew just higher than Ember flapping his wings just fast enough to keep him up there. Got up close and shouted "Boo" and flew at her.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:33 pm

Ember flew past Skytalon. "Bad boy!" She said hitting him with her tail. She kept flapping her wings with a smile. "You never learn huh?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:37 pm

"If you weren't flying you would of jumped so high. I got you good and you know it!" Sky talon laughed and flew around her.

Eclipse looked at his pack members. "Guys, we've changed...we've become myth, legend. I could swear we're dragons..." He then walked around and found a river. He looked at his reflection and a black dragon looked back at him. He raised his paw and the reflection held up its talons.
"Ok i'm creeped out..."
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:39 pm

Kia made chirping noises. "Awesome I am a dragon!" She chirped, flapping her newly devoloped black colored wings and began to fly around. Reika looked at her body. "Your right..." She said, flapping her wings with great consentration.

Ember rolled her eyes. "Right." She said pushing Skytalon and flying towards the top of the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 pm

"AWSOME!" Dusk screamed and flew up flapping his wings as the others stared in shock.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:30 pm

Skytalon chased after Ember, "Come on admit it, i got ya"

Eclipse looked at his new self in the reflection. "Hmmm I wonder." He concentrated hard and managed to unfurl his wings. He then tried to flap but all he could do was make them twitch.
"I prefer walking anyways..." He walked back off to find the others.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:42 pm

Saphira flew over to the other two dagons and takled Skytalon. "hiya" she said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 pm

Skytalon fell abit before re spreading his wings and hovering in the sky. "Oi watch it." He flaps his way back up to Saphira, "Hey".

Eclipse tries again to flap his wings and it slowly went up and down although he looked like he was going to burst as he was going red concentrating so hard.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:54 pm

Dusk looked at eclipse from the sky wondering what he was doing. "hey Eclipse your trying to hard!" he said and plumeted down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:00 am

Eclipse looked at Dusk, "Its easy for you, you've had wings longer than about an hour." Eclipse tried again but this time didn't concentrate that much. The wings flapped momentarily and he felt light. However the sheer shock of his sudden weightlessness stopped his flapping and he felt heavy again.

Skytalon went back to the nesting site to sit back on the cliff.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:05 am

Dusk looked at Eclipse and shook his head. "you have to take it easy. To fly just picture you flying and relax that's all it is to it."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:09 am

Eclipse looked at Dusk. "Errr ok" Eclipse closed his eyes and tried to picture himself flapping his wings. He felt his paws lift off the floor. In suprise he dropped back to the ground. "Wooo I did it."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:13 am

"you see? thats all it takes" Dusk said and then ran (yes ran) of humming his theme song. (Eaiser To Run by linkin park)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:20 am

Eclipse tried again with his eyes open. He felt a rush of air beneith him as his wings flapped. Eclipse raised into the air and hovered for a while taking in new sights.
I could get used to this he thought
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:53 am

Dusk walked a little further and the went and flew strait up. he then bumped into someone. "i-i'm sorry." he said looking up to see another dragon that was an actual dragon. (not one that was transformed)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 12:57 am

Skytalon had decided to stretch his wings when he was bumped into. He looked at Dusk, "who are you and what are you doing here?" He huffed and steam/ smoke came out of his nostrils.

Eclipse tried to hover higher than 5 foot off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:00 am

Dusk looked at him. "My name is Dusk. I don't mean any harm." he said hoping the dragon would co-operate.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:04 am

"If you mean no harm then leave our lands for we are fed up of travellers like you stealing our food."

Eclipse realised he could fly sufficiently to go anywhere he liked. He looked up and saw Dusk with a native.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:09 am

"but I would not ever even thing sutch a low thing." Dusk said. "besides i'm just a child." he said giving a wimper.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:18 am

Skytalon looked at Dusk, "Then what are you?"
Eclipse finally reached the two dragons. "We are a group of lost...dragons here to seek acceptance into your ranks. We are willing to fulfill any task you or your elders might want from us."

Skytalon looked at Eclipse curiously, "You fly like you've just learnt. Why would we want dragons like you?"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:23 am

"grrr....You seem very rude don't you. So he just leart. WHAT OF IT!?"Dusk yelled breathing dark smoke. "grr... dragons-no CREATURS LIKE THAT MAKE ME SICK!"he coninued as darkness started to swirl around him. "is this what your elders taught you to be like!" he yelled.

Last edited by Blitz on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next