T-Bone Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Creek

Play as a fantasy dog, cat or dragon!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Reika
Admin
Reika

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:18 am

Ember got up and nodded and began to fly after the elders with Skytalon right behind.
Back to top Go down
http://tbonecreek.heavenforum.com
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:28 am

Ember and Skytalon stopped on a rocky mountain edge which overlooked the meeting spot between the elders and the nightdragon leader. They couldn't hear what they were saying but things were heating up.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 am

Ember tried to listen.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 am

Bladewing started shouting, eventhough Skytalon still couldn't hear what he was saying. Soon a fight broke out and a torrent of flame and ice erupted in the area. Many night dragons flew in to help their master.
"Quickly lets get the night dragons off of them!" said Skytalon as he dived to the area and quickly dispatching a night dragon with his talons.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 am

Ember shot ice balls and kicked many night dragons away. "Back off!" She snarled loudly.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:51 am

Skytalon flew around the elders fending off the night dragons as they fought the leader. He managed to fracture of of the night dragons wing and he bit into another ones neck. He dodged a few attacks and grabbed another in his talons and he held on until the dragon stopped squirming.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:54 am

Ember got kicked down below with great force and hit a tree, making it fall over. "Sucker!" A night dragon yelled. Ember snorted and shot an ice ball at him, making him freeze and fall down onto the ground and hit it with a loud thump. Ember pushed his head until it broke and flew back up.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:59 am

Skytalon felt incredible pain as talons sunk into his backhe was lifted into the air and he squirmed but then he realised how to get out of it. He stretched around as far as he could and sprayed the night dragons face with deep red flame. He screamed in pain and let Skytalon go. Skytalon dropped abit as he unfurled his wings again. He sprayed more fire onto nightdragons and then dropped next to the elders as the fight was nearly over.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:02 am

Ember kicked a night dragon into a tree branch and watched it go through his chest with satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:16 am

Skytalon watched Bladewing, after a long fight, tear through the nightdragon leader causing him to cry out in pain before he died. The remaining nightdragons flew in different directions fleeing from the fight.
"Victory is ours!" Shouted Bladewing.
"No thanks to you" retorted swift, "If it weren't for you we could of resolved it peacefully. Not only that but you endangered my son and Ember who I'm glad followed us."
"Your 'peaceful resolution' was making us weak...like you!" said Bladewing.
Orion sighed and flew back.
Skytalon rolled his eyes and looked at Ember, " There at it again, and at a time we should be celebrating. Oh well back to the nest." Skytalon flew back to the nesting grounds
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:18 am

Ember licked any blood off her paws and stared at Bladewing and Swift. "Come on you two, lets go have a feast back at the caves. And can we please do it without argument?" She asked, flying back towards the nests.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Both Swift and Bladewing huffed with frustration and on the flight back they looked at eachother menacingly as if there were arguing without saying a word...
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:50 am

Ember rolled her eyes and landed on a cliif and sat down, shooting ice balls through the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18