T-Bone Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Creek

Play as a fantasy dog, cat or dragon!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Paddie

Paddie

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:38 am

Next day.........

Eclipse got up as the sun rose and headed towards the elders cave. He was greeted in the same way as last time with the smell and the welcome. He sat in the correct position and cleared his thoughts. Soon he found himself as a spirit again.
"Good your catching on...I didn't have to say a word to you."
"Thank you Orion"
"Time for your first proper lesson. We need to strengthen your mind. We'll do this by trying to make you open a spirit portal. If you can do this then you have advanced years of studying."
"Ok but how do I do it?"
"Easy, don't concentrate....clear your mind of everything but opening a portal to where you want to go. This will open your mind which can then bend the reality to suit what you want. However bear in mind this draws off your willpower. But I recon I have picked the right student for this job."

Eclipse closed his eyes and tried not to think...this was just like breathing fire and flying. Try to hard and you fail
He cleared his mind of everything and then concentrated on a door similar to the one he went through.
Orions eyes widened as he started glowing, "Wow...he is good."
Eclipse opened his eyes and was disheartened when he saw nothing.
"Did I fail?"
"You didn't create a portal but it was your first attempt and your already so close. Try again..."
Eclipse tried many times but he failed to open a portal. He was eventually returned to his body.
"I couldn't do it." he groaned.
"Nonsense child...you have proven so much to me already. Your mind is strong, all you need is more direction on how to focus it. Come back after a rest..."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Location : exploring the cordors of my mind. (man I need an interior decorator)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:49 am

"hey Haou so what are you going to teach me today?" Dusk asked. "well I was thinking that I should teach you how to conrol darknes. However if not done properly it could easely consume you. but thats noncence you can already control the second level perfuctly so what am I worried about!" Haou said. "this is only level one level three is opening a portal to the shadow relm." Haou said. "it's nothing like the twilight however and it is very dangerus so I would need to talk to an elder about it." he continued. "hey I thought we couldn't tell them!" Dusk said sounding scared. "and I thought you and the elders were enemies?" "now, now child of darkness I can act good and if I can bring up as mutch light I have left within me I won't be a problem to them. but to keep that up I need to ask if I can do something or not." Haou said as they stood outside the Elders cave. "I will be back in a minute or so don't worrie I will be fine." he said and entered slowly so he would not desterbe any metetaition.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonpack.forumotion.net/
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:56 am

"Haou, we've come to talk... please sit and make yourself comfortable. Now what do you want from me, shadowbeing?"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:02 am

"I was wondering if Dusk was ready to open portals yet." Haou said. "it's not for me to rule of the land or anything." Haou told the elder. "if you say he is not ready or that i'm not aloud to teach him I will not teach him. That promess I will keep" Haou said his voice less demonic.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:08 am

"To deny the right for a demon to teach his reincarnation would be criminal. It is the same as denying a father to teach his son how to hunt... However you do it under your own risk not the whole brood. I will grant this only If you do it at the base of the mountain where the shadowbeings cannot even sense our presence up here.
On second thought let me and Eclipse come as well. We both need a portal to teach our students different lessons."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 am

"thank you" Haou said bowing and then leaving. 'hehe Razor's not going to be happy if he finds out I'm working with the enemy. Oh well let him be angry I hate him anyways for what he did to me.' he thought as he walked out. "ok Dusk get ready I'm going to teach you how to open a portal." he quickly said to dusk. "hey dusk you feallin alright?" "y-yea i-i'm f-fine lets g-go" Dusk said pulling himself off the ground.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:22 am

Orion searched for and found Eclipse resting in another cave.
"Wake up child, time for a practical lesson. you're going to fight an imp."
"What? how do i do that?"
"When he forces himself inside of you, just clear your mind and find the demon with your spirit eyes. Then just kick him out."
"I think I understand."
"Ok lets go" he said while walking out of the cave.
Eclipse got up and followed him out.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:38 am

"ugh." Dusk groned and colapst. "dusk! are you alright!?" Haou yelled out in consern. "y-yea i'm f-fine." Dusk said. "well than snap out of it or do I need to send you in to get mentl training along with eclipse." "n-no i'm fine onestly." "if you say so but if anything happens!" "it wont really i'm not that stuped." "huh? Dusk you aren't serious!" "huh? what? what did I say?"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:44 am

Eclipse and Orion walked up to Dusk and Haou.
"Shall we get going, the darkness won't hide our activity for long..." said Orion in an unusually nervous tone.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:52 am

"ok lets go" Haou said. Then they left

deep in the shadows. "it seems that our little friends are going out for a midnight stroll. How fun!" a voice said. "b-but sir there not our friends." said a little imp on one of the trees. "DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW THAT YOU FOOL!" the voice yelled as a claw came and swated the imp on the head. "i-i'm sorry sir." the imp said.

over at the mountain clearing. "h-hey w-what was that!?" Dusk asked.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:57 am

"what was what?" asked Eclipse who hadn't heard anything. He looked up at Orion who looked at Dusk with interest.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:08 am

"I heard a noise." Dusk said. "it sounded like yelling and then someone bonked somthing on the head."he said. "oh I wouldn't be suprized if that's Razor." Haou said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:11 am

"We won't get involved with that... Come Eclipse this is the place they're going to set up portal so lets clear our minds. Come. sit." said Orion impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:18 am

"what's wrong with him?" Dusk whispered. "oh he's just worried something might happen so he wants to make this quick." Haou said. "know clear you mind of any thoughts exept making a portal. Close you eyes and consontrait on this one spot." Haou said pointing at a spot at the foot of the mountain. "o-k" Dusk said then did as instrocted and soon anoff (not soon anoff for Haou however) a portal apeard. "very good know make sure no extreamly powerful demons come out."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:21 am

"Don't worry child, If anything comes for you I'll protect you...unless its an imp" Orion looked at Eclipse while smiling. "Don't let the looks of the demons distract you. The key to this is to keep your mind clear, then nothing can stay in your mind...not even demons."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:37 am

"but I'M a demon!" Dusk said as an imp came though the portal and jumped at him. "hehe nice try pal" Dusk said and hit it with his tail and it fell down behind him face first. "ouch that's got to hurt."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:51 am

"Here you go." Orion muttered a shadow word and the imp froze momentarily before it looked at Eclipse and giggled. It jumped into Eclipse his body absorbing it quickly. Eclipse stopped and sat...
"What do I do...? Oh yes..."
Eclipse closed his eyes and cleared his mind. He suddenly saw visions of the imp and he instantly decided to visualise the imp getting kicked out of his body.

Moments later Eclipses eyes glowed blue, just like the time in his lesson, and the imp fell out of him in pain. The imp rolled around on the floor as if it had been burnt.
"You're learning fast my apprentice." said Orion excitedly.
"You're right this is quite stressful on the brain...." said Eclipse tiredly his eyes returned to normal."
"Tomorrow I think your ready to start controlling these imps. Thank you Dusk and Haou for letting us use your portal." Orion bowed in appreciation. "We will now stay here and let Eclipse recover himself."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:00 am

"allright you did good Dusk." Haou said closing the portal. "and you are more than welcome sir." Haou said bowing befor turning back into a small dragon. "Hehehe. Your welcome sir aww... how...SICK!" a voice said befor a imp came out of the bushes fallowed by a yung blue dragon with red stripes down his back no bigger than Dusk and glowing cat green eyes. "I never thought you of all dragons would sink sooo...LOW! IT'S UNEXEPTABLE!" the dragon shreeked.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:06 am

All the dragons turned to look at this new demon. "Stay behind me child" whispered Orion.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:16 am

"staying behind him isn't going to protect you." the dragon said calmly then turned to Dusk. "well don't we look femlilear." it said. "back off Razor! I don't care wether or not you're the overloards reincarnation! You can't over throw Dusk!" Haou yelled. "oh really well lets see what the little half breed thinks!" Razor said as the imp charged at him. Dusk doged then leaped around and bit down hard on the imps neck. "bye the way Haou the Supream King is only second in comand. Or should I say Black Mist."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:23 am

Orion took a step towards Razor, "If you dare attack anyone from my brood then you will have to face me first..." Eclipse looked at Orion
I hope you know what you're doing... Eclipse thought
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:28 am

"hehe well what a suprize! So the old man wants to fight?" Razor said looking to see how his pet was doing. "hmm.. looks like my pet is having more truble than I thought! oh well bye now." Razor said befor dropping a Shadow Crystal and flying off with the imp.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:33 am

Eclipse fell to the floor, the stone started siphoning from him. The same happened as it did before, a dark veil of shadow surrounded Eclipse and as the stone sucked it lifted the veil off of him revealing his wolf body.
"Destroy the stone!" Eclipse shouted before falling back on the ground. The stone created another arm and started sucking energy from Dusk...
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:41 am

"gah!!!!" Dusk yelled falling to the ground flashing between wolf and dragon form his eyes glowing a bright red. "what should we do? I'm a spirit so if I tutch this i'm sure it will extinguish the last flame of light I have within me." haou said worried. "Dusk! Eclipse hold on don't give in will destroy that stone don't worrie!"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:53 am

Eclipse screamed in pain as the black mist above him disappeared, soon the black funnel turned into crimson red as Eclipses life force was taken from him. His body disintegrated and the last of him was forced into the stone. THis was followed swiftly by Dusk.

Haou and Orion could only look helplessly at what was happening and to their suprise a rip in the bushes opened and Razor's imp creeped out. He quickly snatched the stone and took it back into the rip. The rip sealed afterwards leaving Orion and Haou stunned at what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next