T-Bone Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Creek

Play as a fantasy dog, cat or dragon!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Paddie

Paddie

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Eclipse stood up and stared directly into Haou's spirit eyes "Oooh is that a challenge?" Eclipse smiled slyly at Haou before stopping again and sitting down and looking away.
"This isn't my personality...no wait it is, but its more extreme..."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Location : exploring the cordors of my mind. (man I need an interior decorator)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:55 pm

"oh..." he said. "don't worrie you wouldn't be able to beat me in a chalenge anyway." he chuckled.

dusk ran down the hallway then outside and found skytalon sleeping. "hey skytalon." Dusk said kinda panicted.

(it's almost morning by the way.)
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonpack.forumotion.net/
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:58 pm

"Yes?" Skytalon asked tiredly.

"I haven't lost a fight yet" said eclipse proudly, "and with this new energy I feel unbeatable."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:03 pm

"something's wrong with eclipse Haou told me to get the elders." Dusk said between pants. "he said for me to get you and for you to get the elders I think he's and eclipse will start a fight if they are not stoped!"

"You don't have a clue who you talking to do you?" Haou said sounding devilish.
(sounding evil you probobly knew that.)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:09 pm

"Does it matter? I have absolutely no idea about all the other opponents I've bested" roared Eclipse, specs of shadow, started floating from his body.

Skytalon stood up, "Let me see him first!"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:13 pm

"ok but we have to hurry!" dusk said flying though the hallway with Skytalon right behind him.

"Oh so that's how it is then!" Haou yelled. "you will regret this yung wolf you will...." he said changing into his true form (picture cynder's evil form only looking more like Dusk He is big)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:22 pm

Eclipse looked and smiled at Haou's true form, "Haha thats what we're talking about!" The shadow corruption started to erupt inside of Eclipse, sending sparks out of his body and turning his blue eyes black.

Skytalon looked in horror as Eclipse took on the huge form of Haou, "Thats suicide!" He cried. "You're right lets tell the elders immediately."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:27 pm

Dusk and Skytalon rushed through the hall to the elders room. 'I hope Haou goes easy on him.' dusk thought

"amasing how your able to do that Eclipse but I've sean better."
Haou said and threw dark flame at him.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:34 pm

Eclipse dodged the darkflame easily and he charged at Haou. He used his talons and his jaw to attempt to shred his arm. Before the other arm hit him, Eclipse dodged and went went for the neck...

Skytalon arrived at the Elders den.
"Elders, trouble has arison... the child by the name Eclipse has been corrupted by the shadow element and has started a fight with Dusks alter ego."
The elders looked confused but decided to follow.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:38 pm

"grrrr...." Haou said and then wiped his tail around and grabed eclipse then bit eclipse leg trying to hold him down. "don't strugle." he mumbled. "if you fight me I will have no chose but to kill you." he said calmly. "and I don't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:49 pm

Eclipse struggled but he couldn't overcome the force holding him to the ground. He tried to get out until he was completely exhausted and he stopped.

Everyone arrived at this point. The elders looked shocked at the sight of Haou and the also saw eclipse still faintly glowing and having black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:55 pm

Haou releast his grip and then pined him down with his claw. "Good boy." he said when Eclipse stoped strugling. "now stop standing there like a fool and help this boy!" he yelled. dusk started to walk up to Haou conserned.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:01 am

Eclipse breathed heavily under Haou's claw.
"I...can...see..."
Eclipses eyes returned to the dark blue.
"I...still...don't...feel right." he managed to breathe.

Skytalon stepped forward, he knew he knew more than the elders about this. He stepped forward infront of Haou, "What can we do for him?"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:06 am

"You need to find a way to restor the light to him...It's fadding fast." Haou said. "I am not that sure because of the fact that I usually don't restor the light to corrupted dragons." He sneared. "but I am sure there is a stone or elixer that can cure him." he said. "oh yes there is something called the vile of light. but....it has nasty side affects if not used properly." he said closing his eyes tight as if he said something he's not suppost to.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:10 am

Skytalon asked, "Where may we find this elixir, being of shadow?"

Eclipse squirmed under Haous claw, "Let me go!" His eyes returned to black and a dark aura formed around him again.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:21 am

Haou tightened his grip. "no" he said to eclipse. "I am not to sure Skytalon........" he trailed off. "ruge might know but I would have to contact her and she is not responding to me....Why? because she knows she's in truble." He said giving a glare at the sky. "I have been looking for it myself but only for my resons.... However it seems that eclipse need's it more than I."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:29 am

"Looks like we need you to contact her. Don't worry we can take care of Eclipse." Skytalon and Dusk took over holding Eclipse down as he struggled and shouted.
"Let go of me! Now!" He shouted as Skytalon held him by the neck.
"Calm down Eclipse," he said.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:34 am

"come on eclipse were buddies remember?" Dusk said inoccence covering his tone. Haou sighed. "I never thought that my reancarnation would be so inoccent." He said. "oh well sutch is life....or his life anyways." Haou giggled. "ok I need a clear place to think...." he walked passed the confused elders. "oh and I can't beleve you have no clue who I am!" He laughed. "do you know of a dragon know as The Black Mist?" He chuckled on his way out of the chambers.

(I added the at the begining of black mist to make it sound cooler! XD)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:44 am

"It is him...Skytalon was right, I should of believed him..."Said Swift.
"Then where is the plague of death that is supposed to follow him?" asked Bladewing.
"He's dead...he is a reanimation, completely harmless to mortals but devastating to beings of shadow which Eclipse is becoming." said Orion.
"How do you know so much about this?" asked Swift.
"I meet shadowbeings like him quite a lot..." he replied.
He walked up to Eclipse who was still struggling under Skytalon.
"Rest child..." he said as he put his claws on Eclipse and chanted something unknown to everone but Haou.

Eclipse fell unconsious quickly, "The shadow in him now lays dormant, however he doesn't have the strength to fight it so he will remain in a coma untill the shadow is disturbed."

Orion stopped and looked at Eclipse when a flashing image passed through his head. "This child isn't from this world..."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:53 am

Haou giggled. "it took you that long to figure it out?" he said. "wow I thought elders were suppost to know everything about there dragons?" He chuckled for a minute but than stoped after he heard his name. "HAOU!" dusk yelled. "um..y-yes?" he asked shaking. "be a good boy."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:06 am

Orion retorted, "Well I know everything about you Haou we've even met in the shadowrealm... and also might I add you've never been myth or legend to me. My great grandfather was the one who organised the troops who overthrew and killed you."
Swift whispered to him, "When did you go to the shadowrealm?"
"Everytime I meditate I can split my soul from my body and enter different realm. I'll talk about it later."

Skytalon looked at the sleeping Eclipse, "We need to find this elixir soon"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:15 am

"grrr...." Haou growled. "anyways anoff me WE need to find this elixer so that eclipse can get better." he said in a huff. "and fighting won't get us anywere." Dusk quickly ran up to Haou. "M-mabey I could help." Dusk said..... "HEY I KNOW!" He said. "send a letter to the shadow plains! Tell her that I have was overcome with darkness and that I want her to come and get me... then we could set up a trap for her....but she needs to come alone." Dusk said. "hehe that's my boy." Haou laughed. "anyone object to his idea?"

(Ruge know's were they elixer is. maybe.....)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:26 am

"No one has any objections to it, go ahead Haou." said Skytalon still looking at Eclipse. The elders sat and watched Haou.

-Eclipses Dream-

Eclipse awoke back as a wolf in a dark room. He was exhausted and struggling to keep his balance as he stood up. He looked around and saw a demon of sorts sleeping on the floor... although he was small he was certainly there. He realised that the room had been encased in shadow magic but it looked dormant. He walked to the side of the box and put his paw against it. It was thin and elastic but strong.

He tried to run and barge through it but he was too weak to break it, he growled and tried again but he fell to the floor exhausted.
-----

Skytalon noticed Eclipses heart rate increase and his breathing became deeper but after a few minutes it returned back.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:38 am

"man He expects me to go that far without mineons?" a black/purple dragon said just outside of pinnacle heights. "but if the boy is ready then I'll go there......if dusk is ready then howcome I feel like this is a trick? No myloard would never trick me unless.......NO THE SPELL WAS STRONG HE CAN'T BREAK IT WITHOUT THE ELIXER!" she said. "but what if that's what he wants?" She asked herself after landing.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:40 am

Skytalon looks at Eclipse worriedly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)
Page 11 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next