T-Bone Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Creek

Play as a fantasy dog, cat or dragon!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Realm of Shadow

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Blitz

Blitz

Location : exploring the cordors of my mind. (man I need an interior decorator)

Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:07 am

"I think it was....Sashi yea I think that's it." Dusk said. "I don't know how she got here. Or ever how she could servive the Twilight."
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonpack.forumotion.net/
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:16 am

"Sashi...didn't we see her earlier. Oh well, it was a chaotic time then. How she got here i don't know but I think she used the door." said Eclipse. He closed his eyes and reopened them, he smiled. "I'm back" he said rather evily.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:24 am

"STATE YOURSELF NOW!" Haou's voice boomed throught the castle his eyes having an evil glow to then. "uh Haou what's wrong?" Dusk asked. Haou just continued to stare.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:28 am

"Umm Haou...?" Eclipse looked slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:31 am

Haou went back to normale. "hm?" He looked rather confused. "what did I do?" He said blinking Then started looking around rapedly.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:39 am

"You know sashi..sort of...anyways you boomed out State yourself now!!" Eclipse looked at him and then at Dusk, "so where is she?"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:49 am

"Sorry I thought I heard something. It probably brot out an instinct of some sort." Haou said then laughed. "anyway Sashi shouldn't be out in that monstrus battle feild." He said.

(I don't feal like making his voice eco like so since he is having a minor panic attack lets say his voice sounds like Dusk)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:52 am

"Lets get her in...how are the guards faring outside?" asked Eclipse licking his lips at the thought of re-entering battle.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:11 am

"they are doing ok." Dusk said. "I don't see any demons outside." Dusk continued. "I got ridd of majoraty of them but I know for a fact that Razor is going to send me a messenger demon telling me off for it." Haou shook his head and laid down staring blankly at the window.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:13 am

"Ok... let me get her inside then." Eclipse went to the main entrance and they managed to sneak him out. He saw the village in flames and the guard outnumbered still but the guards were all still protected by Eclipses shield. Eclipse snuck around looking for sashi.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:27 am

"hm....." Haou sighed then mumbled something causing the demons under Razor's comand to scream.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:29 am

Eclipse noticed the enemies scream in pain around the guards...
"Thanks Haou" he muttered to himself as he looked around for Sashi.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:32 am

Haou colapst on the ground panting. "Using that on alot of demons at once is draining" Haou panted.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:40 am

Eclipse found Sashi and encouraged her to follow him. He then took her back into the castle. He found Haou lying on the ground, "I was like that a few minutes ago" he said with a small smile and a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:57 am

"don't.....say......a.....word...." Haou gasped. "I'm like this for a reason!" He weakly yelled his eyes giving a menecing glare.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:37 am

"Umm ok then. I'll stay here and protect you...to return the favour." Eclipse sat next to Haou, his eyes focused on the window expecting a demon to fly through.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:41 am

"thank you." Haou said his eyes drifting asleep. "I think I just used to mutch of my energy. I'm not suppost to be using demon words on a whole army of Demons. only a few for punishment prosesses." He weekly chocked out. Dusk looked out the window ready to fight if something comes to the gate. (wow someone is antsy today. Dusk: yea and? Me: just saying your antsy is all)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:49 am

Eclipse sat and waited.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:53 am

Dusk and Haou pircked up and the sound of screetching. "ouch my ears!" Dusk yelled.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:03 am

"Here they come" Eclipse said. He braced and saw a large bird like thing fly in the window and screech. Everyone grimaced at the sound but before the bird attacked Eclipse muttered some words while smiling. The bird soon calmed down and sat infront of them.
"Tell me bird..." said Eclipse, "Why are you and your army here?"
THe bird bird said nothing and then screamed in painas its head felt like it was going to explode
"Obey my order!!" shouted Eclipse.
"Ok ok... Razor wants you and Dusk alive, he wants you...at any cost....now let me go!"
"No bird! Tell me why he wants us!"
"I don't know" The bird fell back on the floor in pain again.
" Answer me truthfully!" ordered Eclipse.
"He wants....he wants a physical body to take other realms and call them part of Twilight...thats all i know I swear!"
"Fine bird" Eclipse muttered something else and the bird set on fire which flames were golden and bright. It fell to the floor and disintegrated.

Eclipse panted heavily but he stayed upright, "at least we know why he wants us now"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:09 am

"more like why he want's you." Dusk said. "I am a demon incase you didn't know that and I think you do." Dusk said and was slaped by Haou. "ouch." Dusk said. "why did you do that?" "because that was rude Dusk." Haou said with a glare. "ouch...ok ok I'm sorry." Dusk said giving a 'hmph'. "but like I said Razor can't use me for a body. Haou is in my body and any other demon can't acsess me bacause of that." Dusk explaind. "and come on Razor can only use one body for possestion....right?" Dusk gave a nervous smile.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:15 am

"in my opinion he wants you to remove Haou from the picture. No Haou means little competition. Would that be a reason? Ooo I have another idea. He could use Dusk as a hostage to stop Haou from attacking him...maybe?"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:18 am

Haou got up. "or mabey he want's Dusk as a new king to replace me." Haou said looking at the pile of ashes on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:25 am

"The possiblities are endless..." he said jokingly. "Ok bad time...."
Eclipse loooked at the ashes of the enemy he possesed earlier. "I wander if he's being tortured in Razors prison for telling us"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:29 am

"I don't think Razor is that mean." Dusk said. "but it is posseble I guess" He sighed. "However I don't think his punishment is that bad if he only told the resone for why he wants you."He said looking at the village with a few birds flying around it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Realm of Shadow   Realm of Shadow - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Realm of Shadow
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T-Bone Creek :: Twilight :: Shadow Plains-
Jump to: