T-Bone Creek
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Bone Creek

Play as a fantasy dog, cat or dragon!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Paddie

Paddie

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:32 am

Skytalon looked at eclipse who looked tired. Eclipse managed to utter, "I've been very sick." between breaths.
He looked at Dusk.
"You have spirit, maybe i misjudged you. Let me take you to the clans leader. They'll make the decision."
Skytalon flew on.
Eclipse looked at Dusk, "Go be our embassador and please don't start a fight. I want to be able to stay near the portal. Good luck my friend." eclipse flew slowly back to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

Location : exploring the cordors of my mind. (man I need an interior decorator)

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:36 am

"ok eclipse." Dusk said and flew off with the other dragon.
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmoonpack.forumotion.net/
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:43 am

As they flew to the nesting site Skytalon turned to Dusk, "Come wanderer the elders await...what is your name? so I can introduce you to them formally."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:05 am

"um... I'm Dusk and over there." Dusk said looking over at eclipse's flying figure. "is eclipse." he said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:17 am

"Dusk.. my name is Skytalon juust so you know. Here we go this is the area where the elders dwell."
The two dragons landed in the centre of a grassy patch of land. Three wise old dragons emerged from various rocky nests and landed infront of them.
Skytalon bowed before them, "Elders I have brought with me a representative of a lost band of dragons by the name of Dusk. His wishes are that they join are clan."
A female elder to the left bearing the same sort of feathers on her horn as Skytalon stepped forward, "Step forward child of the lost clan."
Dusk stepped forward and Skytalon backed off.
The male elder in the centre with huge horns coming from his head stepped forward with the female one, "Child of the lost, what are your intentions for joining us?"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:44 am

"We have no home but we are willing and able. I am sure we will make great use to your brood" Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:56 am

"Well you seem like a strong individual, I'm sure we'd be delighted to let you in but what you propose is for a whole brood to join, that will put a strain on the fragile ecosystem..." said the female.
"And that is why we shouldn't accept them" blurted in the third elder he was smaller and fatter than the others but he had scars plastered over him from previous battles.
"Go back to bed Bladewing," replied the female. "The ecosystem will cope, the prey are breeding like rabbits. so I vote you can join us..."
"Thats because some of the prey are rabbits..." replied Bladewing. The female huffed spitting out smoke from her nostrils.
"The male in the centre stepped forward and looked at Dusk closely. "I vote you can stay aswell. So child of the lost clan you and the others are welcome to stay. You may leave. However If you step out of line in anyway the consequences will be dire."

"Thankyou" Dusk said. Before turning andflying back to the rest of the pack. Skytalon followed and said, "Wow I haven't seen those two fight in the middle of council for quite a while. Well done oh and sorry for the rough welcome. Its just we get many dragons which just fly in and stay in our lands."

Last edited by Paddie on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:58 am

"thats ok." Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:01 am

Eclipse saw the two dragons drop infront of him, "How did it go?" Eclipse asked.
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:04 am

"it went great!" Dusk said wagging his tail. "Dusk there you are- wait who gave you sugar." Commet said. "um..... Pheonix did!" Dusk said pointing his wing to her.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:12 am

Skytalon bowed before the pack. "So this is the brood of the lost. You are welcome to join us at our nesting site at pinnacle heights."
Eclipse looked at Skyclaw, "May I ask your name?" in which he got the answer Skytalon.
Skytalon looked at the group, "Can we get moving please, the sky is getting dark and it can get quite dangerous at night."
To that everyone took off and followed Skytalon to the best of their abilities.

Last edited by Paddie on Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:20 am

Commet made sure dusk was close to him. "I know you like darkness but I want you to behave." he whispered to Dusk as he senced some dragons that possest the element of darkness. "but." dusk said. "no buts listen to your brother." Pheonix whispered to the two brothers. (Pheonix looks like a purple/brown dragon. Commet looks sorta like Dusk only more gold. Dusk looks black with red eyes and white spikes like cynders)
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:30 am

The group eventually landed on Pinnacle Heights. They were greeted by the whole brood of dragons and in the front were the three elders. "Skytalon I'm glad you brought them to us...they are all so young. I am swift and the two other leaders are, bladewing and Orion. I'm sure you'll get to know them soon."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:35 am

The pack bowed in respect. "thanks you." Dusk said.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:30 am

Eclipse looked at dusk. "By the looks of the elders I'm guessing you had a formal council? I didn't think that would happen but anyway how did you find it?"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:32 am

"it was good." Dusk said then whispered into Eclipse's ear (or whatever dragons hear out of.) "two of them had an argument. Man it was great!"
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:35 am

"haha good job. Well whatever you did it got us in." Eclipse flapped his wings, "I'm getting quite good with these, soon i'll be able to fly like a pro!"
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:42 am

"thats good Eclipse" Dusk said. 'hm...I like this place it looks like a huge fortress or castle' Dusk thought. "carful Dusk" Commet whispered. "I don't like that look in your eyes" "now now Commet I'm fine" Dusk replide.
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:51 am

Eclipse curled up and tried to fall asleep but he couldn't as he knew they were watching him and the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:53 am

Ember walked into the cave with a yawn. She tipped her head as Kia flew up to her. Kia smiled and wagged her tail. Ember smiled back. "Hi im Kia!!" Kia yipped. Ember smiled. "Hi im Ember." She said.
Back to top Go down
http://tbonecreek.heavenforum.com
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:56 am

Skytalon walked in and sat next to ember, "Its been such a strange day today. And even worse Swift and Bladewing are at it again."
Back to top Go down
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:57 am

Pheonix and Commet fell asleep but Dusk was having a hard time. he felt that something was wrong very wrong. "I think something is about to happen but I'm not sure what...yet." he said watching the door (yes there are doors) to there nest-thing.
Back to top Go down
Reika
Admin
Reika

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:58 am

Ember nodded. "Yeah..." She said. "Oh and fine, you got me!" She laughed, hitting Skytalon in the back with her tail as Kia walked over to Ember and rubbed up against her with purring chirps.
Back to top Go down
http://tbonecreek.heavenforum.com
Blitz

Blitz

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:59 am

"I don't really thing these dragons are that bad though." Saphira said yawning. "but it's not good when the elders fight."
Back to top Go down
Paddie

Paddie

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:02 am

"Yes I got you!" Skytalon was delighted, "At least thats one thingi don't have to argue about anymore."

Eclipse looked at Dusk, "Are you alright? you look...tense."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)   Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Roleplay (I know bad name)
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next